Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 10:09:54AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Could you please rebase and fix the remaining pieces of the patch?

And while I remember, you may want to add checks for incorrect bounds
when validating the values in fe-connect.c...  The same arguments as
for the backend part apply because we'd want to make the
implementation a maximum pluggable with all SSL libraries.
--
Michael

Вложения