Re: libpq parameter parsing problem

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: libpq parameter parsing problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2020-Jan-14, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:01:43PM +0530, Jobin Augustine wrote:
> > Yes, agree, readability is better with that modification.
> > Attaching a modified patch.
>
> (Please always top-post, this is the style of the PostgreSQL community
> mailing lists).  The new patch looks good to me, let's see if others
> have extra thoughts to share.  If not, I'll try to commit it.

The thought I had when I first saw this was that it would be better to
have a minimal, coherent set of useful examples all together in a
subsection called Examples.  But then I realized that random examples
are already scattered here and there in the libpq page, so while I still
think that that would be better, I no longer think it's this patch's
responsibility to make it so.

Сообщение: Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY unexpectedly fails
Сообщение: Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY unexpectedly fails