Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch anddiscussion)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch anddiscussion)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I looked at this a little while and was bothered by the perl changes; it
seems out of place to have RecursiveCopy be thinking about tablespaces,
which is way out of its league.  So I rewrote that to use a callback:
the PostgresNode code passes a callback that's in charge to handle the
case of a symlink.  Things look much more in place with that.  I didn't
verify that all places that should use this are filled.

In 0002 I found adding a new function unnecessary: we can keep backwards
compat by checking 'ref' of the third argument.  With that we don't have
to add a new function.  (POD changes pending.)

I haven't reviewed 0003.

v8 of all these patches attached.

"git am" told me your 0001 was in unrecognized format.  It applied fine
with "patch".  I suggest that if you're going to submit a series with
commit messages and all, please use "git format-patch" with the same
"-v" argument (9 in this case) for all patches.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgbench - use pg logging capabilities
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - use pg logging capabilities