distinguish index cost component from table component

От Justin Pryzby
Тема distinguish index cost component from table component
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Is it possible to tell what component of the cost estimate of an index scan is
from the index reads vs heap ?

It would help to be able to set enable_bitmapscan=FORCE (to make all index
scans go through a bitmap).  Adding OR conditions can sometimes do this.  That
includes cost of bitmap manipulation, but it's good enough for me.

Or maybe explain should report it.