Re: How to reset a server error '25P02 in_failed_sql_transaction'

От Matthias Apitz
Тема Re: How to reset a server error '25P02 in_failed_sql_transaction'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El día martes, diciembre 31, 2019 a las 10:06:22a. m. +0000, Patrick FICHE escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Which behavior are you looking for ?
> If you want the following statements to succeed, I guess that you don't want to be in a transaction context.
> In this case, you should have a look at the following link : https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ecpg-commands.html
> By default, the AUTOCOMMIT is OFF but you can set it to ON and it should solve your issue as only explicit
transactionswill keep a transaction context.

> Regards,

Hi,

To summarize the different hints:

- terminate the relevant backend process with pg_terminate_backend()
- issue ROLLBACK
- set AUTOCOMMIT TO ON

Thanks, I will try these hints in the order from bottom to up, and as
well to close/re-open the connection to the server, without the GUI
client will note this; every GUI client has its own application server:

GUI (Java in Windows) --> application server (ESQL/C Linux) --> PGserver

Thanks (and btw: Happy New Jear!)

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045

"Glaube wenig, hinterfrage alles, denke selbst: Wie man Manipulationen durchschaut"
"Believe little, scrutinise all, think by your own: How see through manipulations"
ISBN-10: 386489218X

От: Mike Lissner
Сообщение: How to shorten a chain of logically replicated servers
От: Sonam Sharma
Сообщение: Schema dump