Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 05:25:22PM -0500, Zhihong Zhang wrote:
>I am not superuser. Let me see how I can get access to the superuser on RDS.

You can't - that's the point of am environment managed by someone else.

Perhaps you could inspect the data directly in pg_statistic, not through
the pg_stats view. But I haven't tried if that works on RDS.

regards

Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working