Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Dec-26, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> The name of the label "consume_checked_write_connection" is not very
> descriptive.  I propose "conn_succeeded" instead.

(I realized later that I should have removed this paragraph -- other
goto labels are added in 0002 that would make such renaming more
confusing than helpful.  My later comment about the if/else/then maze is
more general.)

Сообщение: Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Сообщение: Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority