Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 24 Dec 2019 21:26:14 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> The attached v17 patch is changed in the follwing points.
>
> - Rebased to the current master.
>
> - Change KeepLogSeg not to emit the message "Slot %s lost %ld
>   segment(s)" if the slot list is not changed.
>
> - Documentation is fixed following  the change of state names.
>
> - Change GetLsnAvailability returns more correct state for wider
>   situations. It returned a wrong status when max_slot_wal_keep_size
>   is smaller than max_wal_size, or when max_slot_wal_keep_size is
>   increased so that the new value covers the restart_lsn of a slot
>   that have lost required segments in the old setting.
>
>   Since it is needed by the above change, I revived
>   GetOldestXLogFileSegNo() that was removed in v15 as
>   FindOldestXLogFileSegNo() in a bit different shape.

I'd like to re-enter this patch to the next cf.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?