Re: Windows port minor fixes

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Windows port minor fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Ranier Vilela (ranier_gyn@hotmail.com) wrote:
> [...]

Alright, well, oddly enough, *this* email included the other headers and
appears threaded properly (in mutt, at least).

Did you do something different when replying to this email vs. the other
emails you've been replying to?

Also- it's custom here to "reply-all" and not to just reply to the list.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения