Re: Start Walreceiver completely before shut down it on standbyserver.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Start Walreceiver completely before shut down it on standbyserver.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 04:06:26PM +0800, jiankang liu wrote:
> During my use of PG, I encountered such errors "incorrect resource manager
> data checksum in record at 0/5013730",
> it will keeps printing this error message and never stops on standby
> server,at same time, the walreceier process is lost.
> Maybe disk problem, but also the line is operating system problems, leading
> off the data disk error occurred.

An incorrect resource manager checksum points to the checksum of a
record to be busted, because the full record has been read from disk,
but it is failing a basic sanity check.  That's basically a sign of
corruption.  Do you have data checksums enabled?  If your WAL records
are broken, you have unfortunately good chances of having problems in
other areas of your data folder :(

At this stage, it would be wiser to run diagnostics on your server,
and be very careful with your chosen steps.  Here are guidelines on
the wiki:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Corruption
--
Michael