Re: Protocol problem with GSSAPI encryption?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Protocol problem with GSSAPI encryption?
Дата
Re: Protocol problem with GSSAPI encryption?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Re: Protocol problem with GSSAPI encryption?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Andrew Gierth (andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk) wrote:

>  >> It seems to me that this is a bug in ProcessStartupPacket, which
>  >> should accept both GSS or SSL negotiation requests on a connection
>  >> (in either order). Maybe secure_done should be two flags rather than
>  >> one?
>
>  Peter> I have also seen reports of that. I think your analysis is
>  Peter> correct.
>
> I figure something along these lines for the fix. Anyone in a position
> to test this?

At least at first blush, I tend to agree with your analysis and patch.

I'll see about getting this actually set up and tested in the next week
or so (and maybe there's some way to also manage to have a regression
test for it..).

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения