Re: Using XLogFileNameP in critical section

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Using XLogFileNameP in critical section
Дата
Re: Using XLogFileNameP in critical section  (Masahiko Sawada <masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 10:14:58PM +0100, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Agreed. I've attached the updated version patch. Please review it.

Thanks, applied on HEAD after a few edits.  gettext() does not set
errno, so the new style of issue_xlog_fsync() is actually fine.
Please note that there was one mistake in the patch: you forgot to
assign back errno in assign_xlog_sync_method() after generating the
file name.

Per the low probability of the failures, I did not backpatch that
stuff.  I quickly looked at applying that further down, and attached
is a version for v12 FWIW, and I suspect much more conflicts the more
you go down (wal segment size added in 11, different code paths for
replication, etc.).
--
Michael

Вложения