Re: Failure in TAP tests of pg_ctl on Windows with parallel instanceset

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Failure in TAP tests of pg_ctl on Windows with parallel instanceset
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 07:57:31AM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Looks reasonable.

Thanks, committed and back-patched down to 11, which is where we have
PostgresNode::get_free_port.  This could go further down with more
refactoring of PostgresNode.pm but as it took a long time to find this
issue that does not seem really worth the extra legwork.

> I wonder if there are other test sets where we need to set the port.

I looked at that before sending the first email, with the tests of
initdb and pg_basebackup potentially breaking stuff, but we never
initialize (direct initdb) and then start a node without
PostgresNode.pm.  So we are fine as far as I saw.
--
Michael

Вложения