Re: bitmaps and correlation

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: bitmaps and correlation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 01, 2019 at 12:34:37PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 02, 2019 at 03:26:17PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > Attached is a fixed and rebasified patch for cfbot.
> > Included inline for conceptual review.
>
> Your patch still causes two regression tests to fail per Mr Robot's
> report: join and select.  Could you look at those problems?  I have
> moved the patch to next CF, waiting on author.

The regression failures seem to be due to deliberate, expected plan changes.

I think the patch still needs some discussion, but find attached rebasified
patch including regression diffs.

Justin

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum