Re: Slow response to my query

От Bzzzz
Тема Re: Slow response to my query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:38:22 +0100
Goke Aruna <goksie@gmail.com> wrote:

> however, do you have ant specific test to run with the pgbench?

Nope, I don't have the man in mind - read it and adapt your test to your
problem.

BTW, you did not say it, but I suppose you're using rust not SSDz?

> I have about 6 of my columns indexed.

Are they involved in your query?

> I will share the test query once i got the queries from the UI man.

? Without the table and it's indexes structures plus the query, it's like
a car without an engine (or a chauffeur)…

Also, read this:
https://hakibenita.com/be-careful-with-cte-in-postgre-sql
and that:
https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/on-rocks-and-sand/

Jean-Yves

Сообщение: Re: Slow response to my query
Сообщение: Re: Slow response to my query