Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2019-Nov-27, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I think pg_waldump should print out the speculativeness of an insertion.

Ah, in pg12 we do print the "flags" for the insertion.  But earlier
releases don't.  IMO we should have backpatched that change, as I said
in https://postgr.es/m/20180423160216.m2yjhx67grofg7h5@alvherre.pgsql
but I was outvoted.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication