standalone-install.xml

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема standalone-install.xml
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I just want to make sure that if I understand correctly what $subject says. In the file:

     The previous <command>initdb</command> step should have told you how to
     start up the database server. Do so now. The command should look
     something like:

I think "previous <command>initdb</command> step" means the actual
execution of initdb command, rather than it refers to the description
about initdb in the previous section of the doc.

In another word, "previous step should have told you how to start up
the database server" referes to the message from initdb:

Success. You can now start the database server using:

    pg_ctl -D data -l logfile start

Am I correct?

Best regards,
--