Re: install problem with extensions

От stan
Тема Re: install problem with extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 05:29:09PM +0000, legrand legrand wrote:
> Oups you are right
> This is a c++ patch ...
>
> Sorry I went too quickly because error message was the same :0(
>
> This is out of my knowledge
Please do not apologize. I believe your input was helpful, and likely to
lead to a resolution of my issue.

I do believe it is the same issue. Looks like there are 3 *.bc files in the
type I am trying to add, but I do not understand what these files are, or
how to tell the compiler/linker to properly handle more than one.

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: install problem with extensions
От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: install problem with extensions