Re: Random crashes - segmentation fault

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Random crashes - segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 09:12:02AM +0100, Kamil Jońca wrote:
> Today (13.XI.2019 - KJ)  was another crash.
> Another piece of a puzzle: There is (unlogged) table with 70M+
> rows. After crash this table is empty (but table itself exists.)

Could it be possible to see a backtrace of the crash?  There is
nothing we can really do without any hint.  If you can send a
self-contained test case which allows to reproduce the problem, that's
even better.  Please note that unlogged tables are reinitialized after
a crash at the beginning of recovery.  That's their design.
--
Michael

Вложения