Re: BUG #16093: Facing the clustering issue while installing thepostgres in window10

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #16093: Facing the clustering issue while installing thepostgres in window10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 04:57:06AM +0530, Gaurav Dubey wrote:
>I try to installing 11.5 also of postgre server but still it's not working
>in my system can you please help to resolve it its urgent

You have not provided any meaningful details about what is going on (you
have not even responded to my question which installer you're using), so
the chance anyone helping you is about zero :-(

You need to explain what "error of clustering" is, search through system
logs (in the Windows even log, I assume the installer produces some log,
and PostgreSQL has a log too) and provide any relevant bits of
information you find there.

FWIW I'm no Windows expert, but I recall people having issues with AV
products and similar stuff.

BTW "postgre" does not exist, the correct spelling is either "Postgres"
or "PostgreSQL". Also, please stop top posting, the custom here is to
reply inline.

regards