Re: Creating foreign key on partitioned table is too slow

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Creating foreign key on partitioned table is too slow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-10-31 11:19:05 +1300, David Rowley wrote:
> In Ottawa this year, Andres and I briefly talked about the possibility
> of making a series of changes to how equalfuncs.c works. The idea was
> to make it easy by using some pre-processor magic to allow us to
> create another version of equalfuncs which would let us have an equal
> comparison function that returns -1 / 0 / +1 rather than just true or
> false.

See also the thread at
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190920051857.2fhnvhvx4qdddviz%40alap3.anarazel.de
which would make this fairly easy, without having to compile equalfuncs
twice or such.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Creating foreign key on partitioned table is too slow
От: Taylor Vesely
Сообщение: Re: Zedstore - compressed in-core columnar storage