Re: Problem with synchronous replication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Problem with synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 01:40:41PM +0800, Dongming Liu wrote:
> Can someone help me to confirm that these two problems are bugs?
> If they are bugs, please help review the patch or provide better fix
> suggestions.

There is no need to send periodic pings.  Sometimes it takes time to
get replies as time is an important resource that is always limited.
I can see that Horiguchi-san has already provided some feedback, and I
am looking now at your suggestions.
--
Michael

Вложения