Re: v12.0: reindex CONCURRENTLY: lock ShareUpdateExclusiveLock onobject 14185/39327/0 is already held

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: v12.0: reindex CONCURRENTLY: lock ShareUpdateExclusiveLock onobject 14185/39327/0 is already held
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:08:21PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:42:04AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Please see the attached.  Justin, does it fix your problems regarding
>> the locks?
>
> Confirmed.

Okay, committed and back-patched.  I have checked manually all the
interruptions for plain indexes and it is possible to clean up the
invalid indexes properly (old or new depending on the phase).
Partition indexes have other issues as you reported, but let's see
about that on the other thread.
--
Michael

Вложения