Re: postgresql-11-postgis-2.5 (2.5.3) broken on Debian Stretch

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: postgresql-11-postgis-2.5 (2.5.3) broken on Debian Stretch
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Nicolas Payart 2019-10-21 <C76A722A-5ABC-4A42-A5D7-52D6B4C68AB7@gmail.com>
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the recent update of the postgresql-11-postgis-2.5 package on Debian Stretch is broken...

Hi,

thanks for the report.

I fixed that a few hours back. The problem was that I forgot to copy
the backports when I promoted the postgis builds. The backports had
been sitting in *-pgdg-testing for a few months, and I knew I would
forget to promote them along... I guess that means we should include
running "debcheck" when we put new packages live, and not just run it
nightly. (Where it had actually spotted that problem, but because
there were some other latent broken things, I didn't really pay
attention.)

Christoph