Re: BUG #16026: default_tablespace in postgresql.conf is usedinstead of the database's default.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #16026: default_tablespace in postgresql.conf is usedinstead of the database's default.
Дата
Ответ на RE: BUG #16026: default_tablespace in postgresql.conf is used insteadof the database's default.  (Crevon Virgile <Virgile.Crevon@dassault-aviation.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2019-Oct-17, Crevon Virgile wrote:

> NB : By the way, it is really hard to monitor the issue online because
> the web representation lacks of visibility.

That's a fair complaint.  We have an online mailing list archive, and
your message/thread can be seen here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/16026-7938df12bae60c5e@postgresql.org

I think at bug creation time maybe we could display such links, since
(AFAIK) we do have the Message-Id at that point.  Any takers?