Re: d25ea01275 and partitionwise join

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: d25ea01275 and partitionwise join
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 05:15:37PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> Please find attached updated patches.

Tom pointed me to this thread, since we hit it in 12.0
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/16802.1570989962%40sss.pgh.pa.us#070f6675a11dff17760b1cfccf1c038d

I can't say much about the patch; there's a little typo:
"The nullability of inner relation keys prevents them to"
..should say "prevent them from".

In order to compile it against REL12, I tried to cherry-pick this one:
3373c715: Speed up finding EquivalenceClasses for a given set of rels

But then it crashes in check-world (possibly due to misapplied hunks).

--
Justin Pryzby
System Administrator