Re: pgsql: Add hooks for session start and session end, take two

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add hooks for session start and session end, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 03:24:21PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I'll fix up the logging. Meanwhile, the log is showing:
>
> \c :prevdb regress_sess_hook_usr1
> \connect: FATAL:  SSPI authentication failed for user
> "regress_sess_hook_usr1"
>
> That's not surprising given the hba and ident file contents.

Thanks for the details of the logs!  That makes sense, and we actually
do not have other modules with NO_INSTALLCHECK which use \c to
reconnect in a test.  The attached patch should be able to fix the
issue.  Could you confirm?
--
Michael

Вложения