Re: pgsql: Add hooks for session start and session end, take two

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add hooks for session start and session end, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 04:13:20PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 02:22:45PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Actually, it makes little sense to allow parallel workers to log their
> > activity in the module.  So if there are no objections, I would like
> > to fix that by checking after IsParallelWorker() in the hooks of the
> > module.
>
> Fixed with 002962dc, and crake has just turned back to green.

Even with that, there is still one failure with Msys and fairywren:
ALTER DATABASE
============== running regression test queries        ==============
test test_session_hooks           ... FAILED (test process exited with
exit code 2)      493 ms
============== shutting down postmaster               ==============

======================
 1 of 1 tests failed.
 ======================

The differences that caused some tests to fail can be viewed in the
file
"C:/tools/msys64/home/Administrator/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/modules/test_session_hooks/regression.diffs".
A copy of the test summary that you see above is saved in the file
"C:/tools/msys64/home/Administrator/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/modules/test_session_hooks/regression.out".

Unfortunately it is a bit hard to grab what the problem actually is.
Andrew, could it be possible to get more information from this animal?
--
Michael

Вложения