Re: Two pg_rewind patches (auto generate recovery conf and ensureclean shutdown)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Two pg_rewind patches (auto generate recovery conf and ensureclean shutdown)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, I pushed this patch as well as Alexey's test patch.  It all works
for me, and the coverage report shows that we're doing the new thing ...
though only in the case that rewind *is* required.  There is no test to
verify the case where rewind is *not* required.  I guess it'd also be
good to test the case when we throw the new error, if only for
completeness ...