Re: Attempt to consolidate reading of XLOG page

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Attempt to consolidate reading of XLOG page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Sep-24, Antonin Houska wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > If you don't have any strong dislikes for these changes, I'll push this
> > part and let you rebase the remains on top.
>
> No objections here.

oK, pushed.  Please rebase the other parts.

I made one small adjustment: in read_local_xlog_page() there was one
*readTLI output parameter that was being changed to a local variable
plus later assigment to the output struct member; I changed the code to
continue to assign directly to the output variable instead.  There was
an error case in which the TLI was not assigned to; I suppose this
doesn't really change things (we don't examine the TLI in that case, do
we?), but it seemed dangerous to leave like that.