Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:58:08PM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> I kinda suspect it might be just a coincidence that it fails during that
> particular test. What likely plays a role here is a checkpoint timing
> (AFAICS that's the thing removing the file).  On most systems the tests
> complete before any checkpoint is triggered, hence no issue.
>
> Maybe aggressively triggering checkpoints on the running cluter from
> another session would do the trick ...

Now that I recall, another thing I forgot to mention on this thread is
that I patched guc.c to reduce the minimum of checkpoint_timeout to
1s.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Feature request: binary NOTIFY
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: binary NOTIFY