Re: Optimization of some jsonb functions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Optimization of some jsonb functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Sep-19, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On 2019-Sep-18, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > Well, I think that was useless, so I rebased again -- attached.
>
> ... which is how you find out that 0001 as an independent patch is not
> really a valid one, since it depends on an API change that does not
> happen until 0005.

... and there were other compilation problems too, presumably fixed
silently by Joe in his rebase, but which I fixed again for this series
which now seems more credible.  I tested compile and regression tests
after each patch, it all works locally.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Feature request: binary NOTIFY
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: binary NOTIFY