Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88%

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88%
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 10:52:01PM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> AFAICR this is because the coverage was not the same:-) Some backslash
> commands just skip silently to the end of the line, so that intermediate
> \commands on the same line are not recognized/processed the same, so I moved
> everything on one line to avoid this.

I see.  So basically this tests for more code paths to ignore
backslash commands and it improves the coverage of \elif.  Applied
after fixing two nits:
- Indentation was incorrect.
- Moved the \elif test closer to the existing one for the false
branch (you can grep #2 to find it).
--
Michael

Вложения