Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 09:43:06AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 07:44:16PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The whole thing should be back-patched into branches that have
>> any affected tests.  (But, please, not till after beta4 is
>> tagged.)
>
> Sure.  Don't worry about that.  I am focused on another thing lately
> and it does not touch back-branches.

As the cease-fire period is over, I have committed the part for glob()
and backpatched down to 9.4.  The other parts need a closer lookup,
and I would not bother with anything older than v12 as TAP_TESTS has
been added there in pgxs.mk.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: SIGQUIT on archiver child processes maybe not such a hot idea?
Сообщение: Re: SIGQUIT on archiver child processes maybe not such a hot idea?