Re: [bug fix] Produce a crash dump before main() on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [bug fix] Produce a crash dump before main() on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 11:49:03PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera from 2ndQuadrant <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
>> Tsunakawa-san, there's been some discussion downthread.  Could you
>> please submit an updated version of the patch?  I would like to get it
>> pushed before beta4 next week, if possible.
>
> [ confused... ]  I haven't been paying attention to this thread,
> but is it really something we'd push into v12 at this point?

The last patch submitted is here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/0A3221C70F24FB45833433255569204D1F8ECF73@G01JPEXMBYT05
And based on the code paths it touches I would recommend to not play
with REL_12_STABLE at this stage.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor