Re: Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name
Дата
Re: Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 02:37:12PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Do we need set_pglocale_pgservice() calls here if we're not doing NLS?
>>> Does the logging stuff require it?  I'm not sure.
>>
>> The logging part does not require it, but this can be used for
>> PGSYSCONFDIR, no?
>
> How does PGSYSCONFDIR come into play here?

There is an argument to allow libpq to find out a service file for
a connection from the executable path.  Note that oid2name can use a
connection string for connection, but not vacuumlo, so I somewhat
missed that.
--
Michael

Вложения