Re: Re: Email to hackers for test coverage

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: Email to hackers for test coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:27:15AM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> Movead is correct -- the NULL handling within
> ApplySortAbbrevFullComparator() cannot actually be used currently. I
> wouldn't change anything about the code, though, since it's useful to
> defensively handle NULLs.

No objections with this line of thoughts.  Thanks, Peter.  Please note
that I have marked the original patch as committed in the CF app.  If
there are tests to improve the coverage, let's do that on a new
thread.  I am still not sure where I would put tests dedicated to
abbreviated keys, but let's sort out that if necessary later.
--
Michael

Вложения