Re: no mailing list hits in google

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: no mailing list hits in google
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2019-08-28 19:09:40 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> It blocks /list/ which has the subjects only.

Yea. But there's no way to actually get to all the individual messages
without /list/? Sure, some will be linked to from somewhere else, but
without the content below /list/, most won't be reached?

Why is that /list/ exclusion there in the first place?

> Nothing has been changed around that for many years from *our* side.

Any chance that there previously still was an archives.postgresql.org
view or such that allowed to reach the individual messages without being
blocked by robots.txt?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: no mailing list hits in google
Сообщение: Re: no mailing list hits in google