Re: Erratically behaving query needs optimization

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Erratically behaving query needs optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 11:25:57AM +0300, Barbu Paul - Gheorghe wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 5:51 PM Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You can use pg_rewarm to overcome the cold cache issue when you first start up the server.
>
> I cannot find anything related to pg_rewarm other than some dead ends
> from 2013 from which I gather it only works on Linux.

It's a current extension - spelled PREwarm, not rewarm, and definitely not
reworm.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgprewarm.html

От: Barbu Paul - Gheorghe
Сообщение: Re: Erratically behaving query needs optimization
Сообщение: Re: Erratically behaving query needs optimization