Re: minor doc fixes for REL_12_STABLE

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: minor doc fixes for REL_12_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 04:13:00PM +0300, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
> Looks like you have also changed "an SQL" to "a SQL" in some cases (but not
> everywhere), and I wonder what's the official guidance here for PostgreSQL
> documentation. I see no consistency, but the first version appears more
> often, that's why I decided to use it (although I have to admit that I've
> been looking for something to confirm my personal preference).

This was discussed not long ago, and there was no actual consensus
that one was better than the other.  We have that in the code tree:
$ git grep -i "a sql" | wc -l
875
$ git grep -i "an sql" | wc -l
304
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Liudmila Mantrova
Сообщение: Re: minor doc fixes for REL_12_STABLE
Сообщение: Re: minor doc fixes for REL_12_STABLE