Re: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps
Дата
Re: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps  (Asim R P <apraveen@pivotal.io>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Aug-21, Melanie Plageman wrote:

> In Greenplum, we mainly add new tests to a separate isolation
> framework (called isolation2) which uses a completely different
> syntax. It doesn't use isolationtester at all. So, I haven't had a use
> case to add long options to isolationtester yet :)

Is that other framework somehow more capable?

От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Removing pg_pltemplate and creating "trustable" extensions