Re: pgsql: doc: Add some images

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: doc: Add some images
Дата
Re: pgsql: doc: Add some images  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Mar-27, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> doc: Add some images
>
> Add infrastructure for having images in the documentation, in SVG
> format.  Add two images to start with.  See the included README file
> for instructions.

> Author: Jürgen Purtz <juergen@purtz.de>
> Author: Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>

Now when I test Jürgen's new proposed image genetic-algorithm I find
that this stuff doesn't work in VPATH builds, at least for PDF -- I
don't get a build failure, but instead I get just a section title that
doesn't precede any actual image.  (There's a very small warning hidden
in the tons of other fop output).  If I edit the .fo file by hand to
make the path to .svg absolute, the image appears correctly.

I don't see any way in the fop docs to specify the base path for images.

I'm not sure what's a good way to fix this problem in a general way.
Would some new rule in the xslt would work?

Сообщение: Re: allocation limit for encoding conversion
Сообщение: Re: allocation limit for encoding conversion