Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Re: Problem with default partition pruning  (yuzuko <yuzukohosoya@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Aug-04, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> So this is the best commit messages I could come up with at this stupid
> hour.  I think the wording is pretty poor but at least it seems correct.
> I'm not sure I'll be able to get this pushed tomorrow, but I'll try.

Pushed.  Since this is Sunday before minors, I'll be checking buildfarm
and will summarily revert if anything goes wrong.

Сообщение: Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done
Сообщение: Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done