Re: complier warnings from ecpg tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: complier warnings from ecpg tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 04:57:08PM +0300, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> I use: ./configure --prefix=somepath --enable-cassert --enable-debug
> CFLAGS="-ggdb -Og -g3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer" --enable-tap-tests
> No other explicit options.

Thanks for the set of flags.  So this comes from the use of -Og, and
the rest of the tree does not complain.  The issue is that gcc
complains about the buffer not being large enough, but %d only uses up
to 2 characters so there is no overflow.  In order to fix the issue it
is fine enough to increase the buffer size to 28 bytes, so I would
recommend to just do that.  This is similar to the business done in
3a4b891.
--
Michael

Вложения