Re: BUG #15923: Prepared statements take way too much memory.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #15923: Prepared statements take way too much memory.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2019-07-24 21:39:35 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I have the problem on 9.5, and testing this on 11.2 still shows the same
> behaviour. Please, please, someone have a look at where all that memory goes
> and I will immediately roll out a new version to all of my customers. I love
> your database and the stability, but this is definitely a point where you
> can drastically improve!

If you had a reproducible testcase, you'd be more likely to get useful
input... While there's some bigger architectural reasons at play here
too, the overhead you show here seems a bit abnormal still.

IMO bug reports aren't a great avenue for random improvement requests.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15923: Prepared statements take way too much memory.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15923: Prepared statements take way too much memory.