Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

> After talking to Joe Conway, I just want to mention that if we decide
> that the LSN is unique among heap and index, or among heap or index, we
> will need to make sure future WAL records retain this uniqueness.

One thing comes to mind regarding this and I'll admit that I don't quite
remember exactly off-hand but I also don't want to not mention it now
and forget to later.

What about pg_upgrade?

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)