Re: BUG #15893: pg_dump is not working like as postgres version 10

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15893: pg_dump is not working like as postgres version 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 02:49:10PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> You have yet to respond with the actual error is that you’re seeing, which you
> were asked within minutes of your report.  Without knowing what is going wrong,
> there is no way of diagnosing.

Thanks Daniel for clarifying.  Unfortunately, that's what I was
waiting for.  No information => no way to understand what is going on,
all this applies to all bug reports.  There is no way we can just
guess what's wrong in your setup.
--
Michael

Вложения