Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2019-07-11 17:20:07 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'm a little dissatisfied with the fact that I had to duplicate the
> all-visible checking logic out of nodeIndexonlyscan.c.  Maybe we should
> think about refactoring to avoid multiple copies of that?  But that's
> probably a task for a separate patch, if it's practical at all.

It's maybe worthwhile to note that having the visibilitymap logic in
nodeIndexonlyscan.c. is one of the larger remaining limiting issues from
the tableam work (called out in [1]). We're going to have to move the VM
accesses into the AM at some point not that far away - but it's not
entirely trivial to do so without creating additional VM buffer lookups
/ pins.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15911: Why no Bcrypt in pg_hba.conf?
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15911: Why no Bcrypt in pg_hba.conf?