Re: iso-8859-1 type name bool

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: iso-8859-1 type name bool
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:54:53PM -0700, Igal Sapir wrote:
> Thank you, Michael, but my goal is not to just build from source, but to
> run Postgres in an IDE.  I tried CLion because it's modern and cross
> platform, but I am open to other IDEs.
>
> What IDEs do Postgres hackers use (other than vi with gcc)?

A set of N people would likely result in more than (N+1) different
approaches when it comes to that.  The environment is old school here
as I just have a set of terminals coupled with emacs as editor and
gcc/clang, but you have a large set of editors at your disposal (nano,
vi, etc.).

> Is there any documentation or posts on how to set up the project in an IDE?

It depends on what you are actually trying to do and how you want to
ease your development experience.  I have little experience with CLion
or such kind of tools, some with Eclipse, but I find that kind of
cumbersome as well when it comes to C.
--
Michael

Вложения