Re: BUG #15888: Bogus "idle in transaction" state for logicaldecoding client after creating a slot

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15888: Bogus "idle in transaction" state for logicaldecoding client after creating a slot
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 09:44:07AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I thought we *did* have an agreement, to wit using
>
> Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/<message-id>
>
> to link to relevant mail thread(s).  Some people use more tags
> but that seems inessential to me.

Hehe.  I actually was thinking about advocating for having more of
them in the commit logs.  I'll just start a new thread about what I
had in mind.  Perhaps that will lead us nowhere, but let's see.
--
Michael

Вложения